Southwest Florida’s Top Tile Roofing Company
Get the VIP Roof Treatment—Value, Integrity, Professionalism
Services for Professional Tile Roof Installation
Whether made of clay or concrete, tile is a stylish roofing choice for the villa-style and contemporary homes of Fort Myers. Not only do they look good, but tile roofs are also resistant to many of our region’s weather conditions, including moisture from humidity and high winds.
CCA Roofing has installed many tile roofs in Fort Myers. We are extremely focused on providing our customers with the best experience and the highest quality products. You can trust that our team will install your tile roof with care and precision.
Call us today at (239) 308-7014 to schedule a free estimate and to learn more about our tile roof services and your options.
Types of Tile Roofs We Install
There are different types of tile roofs to consider. Our team of experts would be happy to go over the pros and cons of each for your next roofing project. We want to help you find the best tile roofing options for your needs and budget.
Clay roofs are molded from clay, usually coming in colors of orange, brown, and yellow. Often, clay tiles are also referred to as Spanish tiles. Clay tiles are highly insulating and very durable in many of our region’s weather conditions. They’ve been used for thousands of years and are tried and true when it comes to being a protective covering for homes.
Concrete Tile Roofing
Concrete tiles are made of a water, sand, and cement mixture. They can be molded to look like other types of roofing, including clay tiles, cedar shake, or slate. Concrete tiles have a higher level of water absorption compared to clay, which makes them more susceptible to mildew and algae growth. However, they are less prone to cracks than clay tiles.
The Pros and Cons of Tile Roofing
If you’re trying to decide if a tile roof is right for you, consult our helpful pros and cons list below. It’s best to be prepared and know what to expect.
Pros of Tile Roofs
- Durability: Clay and concrete tiles can outperform most other roofing options. We’ve seen tile roofs last anywhere between 50-100 years!
- Color: Clay tile often comes in its natural coloring and doesn’t fade. Even when exposed to extreme weather conditions, they can maintain their color for a long time.
- Low-maintenance: Tile roofs are not very challenging to maintain. Concrete tiles may need a surface cleaning once in a while, but as long as you get your roof inspected annually, there is not much else you need to do.
Cons of Tile Roofs
- Heavy: Concrete tiles are a lot heavier than clay tiles. You may need to double-check if your home can handle the weight before opting for a tile roof.
- Expensive: Tile roofing can easily cost double that of asphalt shingles.
Tile Roof FAQs
What are the most popular types of tile roofs in Fort Myers?
Homeowners like the look of clay and concrete tile alike, but concrete is often a favorite because it is considered to have higher wind resistance than clay.
How many years should a tile roof last?
We have seen tile roofs last anywhere between 50-100 years. They are definitely one of the more durable and long-lasting roofing materials available!
Are you ready for a roof of the highest quality workmanship and at a fair price? We’re here to answer all your questions about our tile roofing options. Call Fort Myers experienced roofing contractor today to schedule your free estimate!